Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Final MLB Power Rankings

Wow, Kevin and I have done a really bad job recently of keeping this site up to date and we apologize. I promise we will bring some more content soon and try and keep it more consistent. I realize that the MLB regular season is approaching fast so I decided I will release my official 2011 MLB Preseason Power Rankings in full today. I will try to do these once a month, so watch out for that.

1. Boston Red Sox
2. Philadelphia Phillies
3. San Francisco Giants
4. New York Yankees
5. Texas Rangers
6. Chicago White Sox
7. Milwaukee Brewers
8. Colorado Rockies
9. Minnesota Twins
10. Atlanta Braves
11. St. Louis Cardinals
12. Cincinnati Reds
13. Chicago Cubs
14. Oakland A's
15. Tampa Bay Rays
16. New York Mets
17. Detroit Tigers
18. Florida Marlins
19. Los Angeles Angels
20. Los Angeles Dodgers
21. Baltimore Orioles
22. San Diego Padres
23. Washington Nationals
24. Toronto Blue Jays
25. Arizona Diamondbacks
26. Seattle Mariners
27. Pittsburgh Pirates
28. Houston Astros
29. Cleveland Indians
30. Kansas City Royals

No comments:

Post a Comment