Monday, November 22, 2010

Start of Something Cool

I wanted to start off this blog by just discussing a little bit about what we are trying to do. I am Chris by the way, i have been writing a blog for cbssports.com for nearly a year and a half now and have gotten a lot of views on my posts so i wanted to move up a little bit. So in collaboration with my friend Kevin (who will also write on here) we started this blog. The idea is to analyze whats going on in sports today and just have some honest discussion. We are also working on a podcast show that will be featured on here in the next few weeks and eventually may do some video shows.We would love to have some reader input as well so please feel free to comment on our posts and give us advice(we are thinking about having a section of our podcasts where we answer reader questions). I am very excited to get this started and hope you are to.

Chris "da Franchize" Hart 

No comments:

Post a Comment